Come work with us!
Search Strategy Solutions is always looking for Search Analysts and Taxonomists for part-time and full-time projects of varying durations. Projects can be as short as a few weeks, or as long as several years.
Most of our jobs are virtual/work from home, unless otherwise noted.
- Make relevance test judgments to evaluate search products and features with the aim of improving search.
- Recommend search improvements based on these evaluations, including content sources, ranking, query handling, feature development, etc.
- Improve and add to existing metadata and classification structure to improve search relevance and browsing.
- Evaluate new content and create appropriate metadata for inclusion in search and taxonomy products.
- Generate training judgments for machine-learning systems.
- Do active learning and evaluations to validate success of machine-learning systems.
- Analyze real user search and browse behavior and metrics such as session analysis, query logs, and aggregated user metrics. Generate insights based on this analysis.
- Must have ability to find insights from large amounts of data.
- Must be able to classify diverse and unstructured data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Deep interest in understanding what online search customers want, and helping them find what they are looking for.
- Familiarity with ecommerce website category and refinement structures.
- Must be decisive and insightful enough to act as proxy for search customers.
- Hands-on knowledge of search technologies.
- Experience working with large taxonomies.
- Proven experience in e-commerce environment.
We are always on the lookout for candidates who are fluent in other languages. Please be sure to let us know if you are fluent in any other language, but particularly:
To apply, please use send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com